Straight and Folding-Rail Designs Safely Protect Personnel and Equipment.
EdgeGard™ Dock Gates from Wildeck are durable, reliable and safe. They are easy to install and operate, and provide an effective barrier for personnel and equipment working near open dock doors, truck loading pits or other hazardous areas.
Easy to Install
Easy to Operate
Easy to Access
Easy to Protect
Easy to Own
EdgeGard™ Dock Gates have Wildeck® quality built in. They are available as a Straight-Rail Gate, or unique Folding-Rail design that protects wider openings and minimizes the required clearance height. When properly anchored, EdgeGard™ gates meet the 200 lb. OSHA 1910.23 load force protection requirement.
- EdgeGard™ Gate top rails are 42" high (above floor level) when closed.
- Available in four configurations to adapt to your application requirements.
Straight-Rail Gate: 8 ft. or 10 ft. Clear
Folding-Rail Gate: 10 ft. or 12 ft. Clear
- Requires minimal floor space and is easily assembled and installed (appropriate anchors are required).
- Counterbalanced gas cylinders allow easy lifting and safe gate operation.
- Strong balanced construction withstands 200 lbs. top rail pressure.
- Meets the OSHA 1910.23 load force protection requirement.
- Black safety stripe on bright yellow paint finish ensures high visibility.
- Quality Wildeck gates are manufacturered in the USA and provide long service life.
- Shipping Weight:
Straight-Rail Gate: 62 lbs. (8 ft.) 67 lbs. (10 ft.)
Folding-Rail Gate: 85 lbs. (10 ft.) 91 lbs. (12 ft.)
- Installation Footprint: (Overall Width and Height Clearance When Raised)
Straight-Rail Gate: 110" W x 143" H (8 ft.) 134" W x 167" H (10 ft.)
Folding-Rail Gate: 141" W x 104" H (10 ft.) 165" W x 116" H (12 ft.)
- Assembly Hardware and Instructions Included
- Floor Anchors Provided By OthersPainted Safety Yellow for high visibility
- Dock Doors & Shipping Areas
- Truck Loading Pits
- Isolate Restricted Areas
- Separate Work Zones
- Warehousing and Storage
- Distribution Centers
- Manufacturing Facilities
- Auto Service Shops - Parts Rooms
- Retail - Back Rooms, Inventory & Fixture Storage Areas
- Buildings of Worship
- Hospitals - Storerooms, Maintenance
- Schools, Universities, Colleges
- Military & Government Facilities
- ... and many other applications
Dock Gates Literature
The following product literature requires Adobe Acrobat Reader.