Wildeck’s modular hydraulic lifts provide extensive lifting power at a competitive price and are well-suited for single-level (ground plus one) material movement at moderate cycle rates. The straddle and cantilever designs are available with lift capacities up to 4,000 lbs.
Vertical Reciprocating Conveyors (VRCs) also known as Material Lifts or Freight Lifts are a cost effective, safe and easy means of transporting your materials from one elevation to another. Whether you're a distribution center with integrated mezzanines, a manufacturing facility with multiple levels, or an archive records storage facility with a balcony a VRC is the solution for your vertical lifting needs.
Hydraulic Lift Benefits
- Includes patented AutoSenz® M-Series Overload/VRC jam protection (U.S. Patent No. 7,408,317)
- Lift Capacity: 1,000 to 4,000 lbs.
- Lifting Height: Up to 19 ft.
- Lifting Speed: 20 fpm
- UL-508A labeled control panel
- ’Gate Closed’ indicator light on control panel
- Momentary contact ‘Up’ and ‘Down’ push-button controls
- All control wiring stepped down to 24 volts for safety
- Control panel and hydraulic pump unit ship as a prewired assembly
- Fabricated by AWS D1.1 Certified Welders
- Constructed for "bolt-together" installation. Field welding not required
- All bracing material provided
- Structural grade fasteners and floor anchors provided
- Industrial strength carriage platform handles heavy point loads
- Roller bearings with easy-access grease fittings for all wheels and sleeves
- Hydraulic pump motor sized for continuous duty
- Dual hydraulic rams and lifting cables provide redundant safety
- Hydraulic rams pull, rather than push, for added strength and longer life
- Hydraulic operating pressure maintained below 1,600 psi for extended component life
- Oversized oil reservoir provided to reduce possibility of oil overheating
- Automatic shut-off valves for broken hydraulic hoses
- Manual lowering valve provided for emergency use
- High-flex IWRC lifting cable provides extended service life
- Broken cable free-fall safety cams rated for 7,000 lbs.
Hydraulic Lift Configurations
The two hydraulic lift configurations, straddle and cantilever, each have their advantages. You will need to determine your necessary load capacity, frequency, and loading/unloading requirements to choose which configuration best suits your project.
Best suited for single-level usage (ground plus one) and lower frequency cycle rates.
The straddle configuration permits the choice of either "C" or "Z" loading/unloading patterns, providing extra flexibility to maneuver loads in the direction desired.
- Platform Sizes: Up to 8 ft. wide x 12 ft. long
- Loading / Unloading: "C" or "Z" loading patterns
- Structurally stable configuration offers reduced bracing and lower wheel loads for extended service life
- Reduces design loads and component wear
- Provides flexibility to maneuver loads
Best suited for single-level usage and lower frequency cycle rates.
Choice of Loading/Unloading Patterns "C", "Z" or 90° load patterns, used for low overhead clearances and tall loads.
- Platform Sizes: Up to 8 ft. wide x 6 ft. long
- Loading / Unloading: "C," "Z," or 90 degree loading patterns
- Smaller equipment footprint
- Lower overall equipment height
- Freestanding models available with optional support structure
- Allows material movement with the smallest possible equipment footprint
- May be used where headroom is restricted
- Provides extra flexibility to maneuver loads
More Information about Hydraulic Lifts