Keeping personnel safe is a vital concern in every facility.
High-traffic access ladders can present many risks and are often located in obscure areas. Wildeck’s Laddergard™ is the perfect cost-effective solution to improve safety in your facility.
Wildeck’s self-closing Laddergard™ Safety Swing Gates are adjustable to fit openings from 16" to 40" and comply with OSHA 1910.23 safety requirements.
Laddergard™ gates are easy to install and have been designed for maximum durability and reliability. They are painted safety yellow for high visibility and feature a tough polyurethane finish that can withstand harsh industrial environments. All installation hardware and mounting instructions are included.
- Self-closing spring loaded hinges
- Reversible - left or right
- Easily installs to pipe rails up to 2" diameter
- Mounting hardware included
- Safety yellow paint finish
- Two available sizes to cover a wide range of openings:
WGLG-1626 adjustable from 16" to 26"
WGLG-2740 adjustable from 27" to 40"
- Loading dock ladders
- Mezzanine or platform access
- Rooftop ladders
- Maintenance access ladders
Laddergard™ Swing Gate Literature
The following product literature requires Adobe Acrobat Reader.